- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 450g boneless chicken breasts
- 1 red, yellow or orange capsicum, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Whisk lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, jalapenos, oil and salt in a 23 x 33cm glass baking dish.
- Add tenders, capsicum and onion. Toss to coat.
- Spread the mixture out evenly; cover with foil.
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in the middle, 25 to 30 minutes.