- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package dry ranch-style dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees C.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9×13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer.
- Chill for one hour, slice and serve.