- 1 1/2 cups spelt white, or oat flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar unrefined if desired
- 6 tbsp oil or melted vegan butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven at 180*C
2. Grease a pan, or line with parchment paper.
3. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl
4. Add wet ingredients to form dough
5. Roll out onto cutting board until 1cm thick
6. Cut out rabbit or other shapes using cookie cutters
7. Bake 11 minutes
8. Let cool
9. Add on favourite icing.
10. Decorate using additional icing, sprinkles, coconut flakes, nuts or more.
Adapted from recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie