- 1 large unpeeled pear, chopped (375 mL)
- 1 medium hot or mild yellow chile, (2 Tbsp)
- 2 medium green onions, chopped (2 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ Tsp. salt
- 6 small tuna or halibut fillets (1 ½ lb.)
1. In small glass or plastic bowl, mix all pear salsa ingredients.
2. Cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors but no longer than 24 hours.
3. Set oven control to broil.
4. Spray broiler pan rack with cooking spray.
5. Place fish on rack in broiler pan.
6. Broil with tops about 10 cm from heat about 5 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
7. Serve tuna topped with salsa.