- Cooking spray
- 250g chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 450 g ground lean beef
- 250g frozen whole-kernel corn
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 125mL water
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 to 3 drained canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, chopped
- 10 Whole Wheat tortillas
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add onion, garlic, and beef; cook 6 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble beef.
- Stir in corn and next 6 ingredients (corn through chiles).
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon 125 g beef mixture into each tortilla.