- 4 x 150g skinless salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki marinade
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, stems halved
- 2 bok choy, leaves halved lengthways
- 1 tablespoon reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 x 250g pouches microwavable brown rice
1. Combine salmon and teriyaki marinade in a shallow dish.
2. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and set over medium-high heat. Add salmon fillets and cook for 2–4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Remove and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
3. Return pan to a medium-high heat and add sesame oil, garlic, chilli and broccolini; cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add bok choy and soy sauce, and cook for a further 3 minutes, or until just tender.
5. Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to packet instructions.
6. Divide the brown rice, salmon and stir-fried greens among 4 plates and serve.
Recipe adapted from The Healthy Food Guide Website