- 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Spray oil
- 1 large brown onion, grated
- 250g sweet potato, grated
- 250g zucchini, grated
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup wholemeal flour
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Grease a slice pan with olive oil.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick fry pan over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion by stirring for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Stir in the grated sweet potato and garlic for 3 minutes or until aromatic.
- Whisk the egg whites and wholemeal flour in a large bowl until smooth.
- Whisk in the cottage cheese and stir in the sweet potato mixture, zucchini, chives and parsley.
- Pour the mix into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and cooked through (when a skewer stick comes out clean).
- Set aside and cool slightly before serving with a drizzle of vinegar.
|Energy:||1000kj (240 calories)||Carbohydrate Total:||25g|
|Sat Fat:||3.0g||Dietary Fibre:||8g|