- 3/4 cup sweet potato puree
- 1 cup peanut or almond butter OR allergy-friendly sub
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp flour (Oat, white, or spelt flour all work, and readers have reported success with almond flour)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips + more for the top, optional
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
1. Preheat oven to 180*C
2. Grease a pan, or line with parchment paper.
3. Gently heat your nut butter until easily stir-able
4. Whisk it together with the sweet potato and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
5. In a separate bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients.
6. Pour dry into wet
7. Spread into Pan
8. Bake on the center oven rack 20 minutes
9. Leave to Cool
If extra Easter themed fun, cut brownie into rabbit shapes using cookie cutters!
Adapted from recipe by Chocolate Covered Katie