- 1 (450g) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha (hot chilli sauce)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 750ml baby spinach leaves
- 500ml thinly sliced cabbage
- 250ml red capsicum strips
- 60ml low fat sesame ginger dressing
- Cut pork crosswise into 1 cm slices; flatten each slice slightly with hand.
- Combine pork and Sriracha in a bowl, tossing to coat.
- Add sugar, garlic powder, and salt; toss well.
- Heat a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add pork mixture to pan, and cook 3 minutes on each side or until done.
- Remove from heat. Keep warm.
- Combine spinach, cabbage, and capsicum in a large bowl.
- Add sesame ginger dressing. Toss well.
- Arrange 375ml spinach mixture in each of 4 shallow bowls; top each serving with 85g pork.