Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Ready: 35 mins
• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1 (300g) can whole kernel corn, drained
• 1 (425g) can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 (283g) can diced tomatoes with green chilli peppers
• 1 pinch ground cumin
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Brown chicken breasts on both sides.
- Add tomatoes with green chilli peppers, beans and corn.
- Reduce heat and let simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Add a dash of cumin and serve.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 6.4g
Total Carbs: 27.9g
Dietary Fibre: 7.5g
Recipe from AllRecipes.com.