1. Pat dry tofu with paper towel, cut into 8 pieces.
2. Spread sesame seeds over a large plate. Gently coat tofu in sesame seeds by pressing into seeds. Set aside.
3. Combine tahini, soy sauce, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Mix until sugar dissolves.
4. Blanch green vegetables for 3 minutes in boiling water, then drain and rinse under ice cold running water to refresh. Drain again.
5. Transfer to large bowl with remaining vegetables. Add 1 tablespoon of dressing and toss to coat.
6. Heat oil in a large fry pan over high heat. Cook tofu for 2 minutes on each side until golden.
7. Divide salad among serving plates, top with tofu and drizzle over remaining dressing. Serve with brown rice or noodles as desired.