- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 whole wheat burger buns, split
- 60 Ml black bean dip
- 60 Ml garlic cilantro salsa, or your favorite salsa
- 125 Ml shredded lettuce
- Set oven control to broil.
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place each chicken breast smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until about 64 mm thick.
- Place chicken on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 10-15 cm from heat 15 to 20 minutes, turning once (add buns in the last 3 to 4 minutes), until chicken is no longer pink in center and buns are lightly toasted.
- Spread bottom half of each bun with 1 Tbsp. dip.
- Top each with chicken breast; spread with 1 Tbsp salsa.
- Top each with 2 Tbsp lettuce and top of bun.