- 1 head cauliflower – cut into florets
- 2 TB Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- Seeds of 1 Pomegranate
- 1 Carrot (shredded)
- 200g Baby Spinach leaves
- 3 Tb Chopped Parsley
- 50g Pistachios
1. Preheat oven to 200*C (fan forced)
2.Toss cauliflower in olive oil and cumin and transfer to large baking tray. Bake for 15-20 mins or until lightly browned.
3. While cauliflower is cooking, place a small fry pan on the stove top over medium heat.
4. Add pistachios and cook for 1-2 minutes stirring continually, until nuts are fragrant and lightly toasted. BE careful not to leave them too long as these can burn easily. Remove from heat and set aside.
5. Once cauliflower is cooked, let cool slightly. Transfer to a large mixing bowl with remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly to combine.
6. Serve hot or cold.