Ready in: 50min
• 2 Tassal fresh salmon portions, skin off
• 400g pumpkin, peeled
• 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
• 5 tablespoons olive oil
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• 4 whole garlic cloves, skin on
• 200g baby spinach leaves or rocket
• 100g couscous, cooked
• 1 bunch asparagus, blanched, refreshed and cut into 4cm lengths
• 100g feta, crumbled
• 1 onion shallot, thinly sliced
• 25g slivered almonds
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Cut salmon and pumpkin into 3cm cubes.
- In a bowl, combine lemon juice and 4 tablespoons oil together then add the salmon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir, then let marinate.
- Place pumpkin and garlic on an oven tray, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- Cook salmon in a frypan on medium heat, discarding most of the marinade. Let cool.
- In a bowl, combine spinach, couscous, asparagus, feta, shallot, almonds, garlic and pumpkin. Mix well then add salmon.
- Mix again gently then serve with your favourite dressing or a squeeze of lemon.