- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chilli sauce)
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 675g medium prawns, cooked and peeled
- 1 package chopped lettuce
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Chopped fresh chives (optional)
1. To prepare dressing, combine mayonnaise and next 7 ingredients (through garlic), stirring with a whisk.
2. To prepare salad, combine 2 tablespoons cheese, prawns, and lettuce in a large bowl.
3. Add dressing; toss well to coat.
4. Top with pine nuts. Garnish with chives, if desired.
5. Serve immediately.