Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Olive oil spray
- 300g butternut pumpkin, peeled and cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 large brown onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 350g broccoli, cut into florets
- 400g skinless chicken breast fillets, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 120g baby spinach leaves (or lettuce)
- 80g feta cheese
- 1/3 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1/4 cup lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray pumpkin with oil. Add to pan and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Add onion, capsicum and broccoli and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until tender. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Spray chicken with oil and add to pan. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until chicken is golden-brown and cooked. Transfer to bowl. Cool slightly.
- Add chickpeas, feta and baby spinach to the bowl and mix.
- Make creamy dressing: combine yoghurt, juice and chilli sauce. Divide salad between plates and drizzle with yoghurt dressing.
- Sprinkle with cranberries and serve.