- 5 Eggs
- ¼ Capsicum (Diced)
- 1 Large handful spinach (shredded)
- 4 Button Mushrooms (peeled and roughly chopped)
- ½ cup broccoli (chopped)
- ¼ Cup low fat grated cheese.
1. Preheat oven to 180*C.
2. Spray a 6 cup muffin tin with olive oil
3. In a medium sized jug, beat all the eggs together. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Divide vegetable fillings among muffin cups.
5. Pour egg mixture into the filled cups, and top with a sprinkle of grated cheese.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes then remove from oven and let cool in muffin tray.
7. Once cooled these frittatas can be eaten immediately or frozen for up to 1 week.
You can use any vegetables you like for this, so why not get creative with different combinations? Other things that work well are tomatoes (fresh or sun dried), Shallots, diced roast pumpkin, olives; even some fetta or bacon