Total Preparation Time: 30mins
- 1 Tomato, small (approx 100g)
- 4tsp Dried mixed herbs
- 1 garlic clove raw
- 1/3 of a cup cottage cheese (low fat)
- 1/2 an eggplant
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 50g tofu (silken)
- 1 small onion
- 4tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 large red capsicum
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Crush garlic, slice onion, dice capsicum, chop tomato, and thinly slice tofu.
- Combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and mixed herbs and lightly brush the mixture over the sliced eggplant.
- In a saucepan, heat capsicum, onion and tomato until soft and saucy.
- Make as many layers of the ingredients as you can. Alternate with the sauce mixture, tofu slices and eggplant slices. Finish with a layer of cottage cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
Amount Per Serving: