- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tsp. Canola oil
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla extract
- ½ Tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 500g Untoasted muesli
- 60g Raisins
1. Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celcius.
2. Coat a 23 cm square baking pan with cooking spray.
3. Whisk egg white, honey, oil, vanilla, and cinnamon in small bowl until blended.
4. Combine muesli and raisins in a mixing bowl. Stir in the wet mixture until well coated.
5. Press muesli into the prepared pan with a wet rubber spatula.
6. Bake until lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes.
7. Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
8. Cut into 12 bars.