A delicious, easy to cook winter warmer that includes high fibre vegetables into your weekly routine.
- Lamb back strap 150 g
- Fresh or dried Thyme 4 sprigs or ¼ tsp
- Fresh Parsley 4 tbsp – chopped
- Lemon x 1 – for Juicing
- Leek x 1 – White part only thinly sliced
- Tinned Butter beans 200 g (1 cup) – Drained
- White wine 80ml (optional)
- Garlic Cloves x 1 – Peeled and crushed
- Green Bean 140g – Topped and tailed
- Broccolini 3 florets
- Lite Sour Cream 1 tbsp
- Olive oil 2 tbsp
- Place a small pot full of water on the stove and bring to the boil. This will help you have all components of the meal come together.
- Place half the oil in a pan or pot and heat. Add the chopped leak and thyme, stir over a medium heat until soft and sweet. Follow this up by adding the wine, and cook until the smell of alcohol has disappeared.
- Add drained beans and cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Take beans and leak mixture off the heat and add the lite sour cream and parsley.
- Heat a heavy pan and cook the lamb for 4 minutes each side or to your liking. Rest for 5 minutes.
Total Energy: 2000 kJ (475 cal)
Protein: 46 g
Fat: 16 g
CHO: 12 g
Fibre: 25 g