Follow these 5 simple steps to bake these healthy banana cookies!
Prep: 50 mins
Cook: 20 mins
Ready: 1 hour 10 mins
• 3 ripe bananas
• 160g rolled oats
• 145g dates, pitted and chopped
• 80 ml vegetable oil
• 5 ml vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, mash the bananas. Stir in oats, dates, oil, and vanilla.
3. Mix well and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
4. Place by teaspoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in a pre-heated oven, or until lightly brown.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 2.4g
Sodium: < 1mg
Total Carbs: 8.4g
Dietary Fibre: 1g
Recipe from AllRecipes.com.