- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup almond meal or coconut flour (Can use flour of choice depending on dietary needs)
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1/2 cup stevia or monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons water
1. Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper. Combine oats, flours, coconut and choice of sweetener in a bowl.
2. Combine honey, oil and water in a microwave-proof bowl and stir to combine.
3. Microwave on HIGH for 25–30 seconds. Whisk in baking soda until well combined (it might foam up a little).
4. Add honey mixture to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spoon mixture onto baking tray, leaving space between them.
6. Bake for 10–15 minutes, until golden.
7. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
This recipe was modified and based off Australian Heath Food Guide and Dietitian Recommendations