- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/8 Tsp. salt
- 60ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 125ml onions
- 250ml cored chopped tomatoes
- ¼ Tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ Tsp. hot pepper or chili sauce (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with the lime juice and salt.
- Stir in the cilantro, onions, tomatoes, garlic, and hot-pepper sauce.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut a whole wheat pita bread open and cut into triangular wedges.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for about 7 minutes, or until crisp.