Grilled Steak Wraps
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
Ready: 20 mins
• 230 gms sirloin steak or top loin steak
• Salt and ground black pepper, to taste
• 2 plums
• Olive oil to brush
• 1 (230 gms) package Spinach Salad
• 1 Red onion, sliced thinly into crescents
• 6 (25 cms) multi-grain wraps or tortillas
- Season steak with salt and pepper, to taste. Grill steak to desired doneness. Cover; let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice steak.
- Cut plums in half, remove seed. Slice horizontally into 3 slices. Brush with oil and grill on each side until tender. Cool slightly, cut into chunks.
- Combine all ingredients in salad except White Balsamic Vinaigrette, in large bowl. Add plums and onion, toss well. Toss with dressing.
- Microwave wraps for 35 to 40 seconds, to soften. Divide salad mixture and sliced steak among wraps and roll up.
Amount Per Serving:
- Calories: 301
- Total Fat: 10.7g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
- Sodium: 556mg
- Total Carbs: 49.2g
- Dietary Fibre: 5.4g
- Protein: 14.3g