- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tsp. chilli powder
- 1/8 Tsp. salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can low sodium black beans, drained
- 80ml salsa
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 whole wheat tortillas
- 60ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fat free sour cream
1. Heat grill.
2. In shallow dish, mix oil, lime juice, chili powder and salt.
3. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat.
4. Place chicken on grill.
5. Cover grill. Cook over medium heat about 12 minutes, turning once, or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.
6. Remove from heat; slice crosswise into strips.
7. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat beans, salsa, and cilantro over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated.
8. Divide chicken evenly across half of each tortilla. Top with beans, cheese, and sour cream.
9. Fold tortilla in half and enjoy.