Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 x 95g can tuna in spring water, drained
- ½ stick celery, diced
- ½ carrot, grated
- ¼ spring onion (including green top), ends trimmed, chopped
- ½ tbsp. low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 slices wholegrain bread
- 1 lettuce leaf
- Freshly ground or cracked black pepper, to taste
- Place tuna in a medium sized bowl and break up the large pieces with a fork.
- Stir the celery, spring onion through the tuna and add the mayonnaise. Mix well to combine.
- Spread slices of bread with the tuna mixture.
- Season with pepper then top each with a lettuce leaf and the remaining slice of bread then cut the sandwich in half.