- 2 cups white, spelt, or oat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- optional 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup mashed overripe banana
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup, honey, or agave
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/4 cup oil OR additional milk of choice
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Optional walnuts, coconut, etc toppings
- Cream of choice
1. Preheat Oven to 180*C
2. Grease a pan, or line with parchment paper.
3. Combine dry ingredients including carrot and banana in a bowl.
4. Pour wet into dry, and stir to form a batter.
5. Spread into Pan
6. Bake on the center rack 37 minutes, then do not open the oven door at all but turn off the heat and let sit in the closed oven 10 additional minutes.
7. Cover and refrigerate overnight
8. Spoon 2 TB of Cake mix into Jar adding Cream
9. Repeat 8 until Jar is full
10. Crumble small amount of cake and toppings on top.