- 250g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into pieces
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 500g white fish fillets, halved lengthways
- 2x 400g can lentils, drained, rinsed
- 4 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 150g baby spinach
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
1.Preheat oven to 200°C. Place pumpkin on a baking tray. Spray with oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with oil. Add fish and cook over medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes or until just cooked through.
3. Combine pumpkin, lentils, tomato, spinach and vinegar in a bowl. Toss to combine.
4. Serve with fish fillets and lemon wedges.