• 1 tablespoon dried parsley, divided
• 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Coat a 23 x 33cm baking dish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon parsley and 1 teaspoon basil evenly over the bottom of the baking dish. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle evenly with garlic slices.
- In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons parsley, remaining 2 teaspoons basil, salt, and red pepper
- Sprinkle over the chicken. Top with tomato slices.
- Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes. Remove cover, and continue baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Recipe from AllRecipes.com