Follow these steps to make this delicious flank steak recipe with shiitake mushrooms!
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. Light Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 250mL small broccoli florets
- 125g small cauliflower florets
- 125g capsicum strips
- 125mL Light Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 750g hot cooked brown rice
- Stir Fry chicken in 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add vegetables; stir-fry an additional 10 minutes.
- Add 125 mL dressing; mix well.
- Cook until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Serve over rice.