- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 375 mL water
- 500g whole wheat rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 250g 2% Milk Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 min.
- Add vegetables; cook and stir 5 min.
- Stir in water. Bring to boil; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in pasta, covering completely with water; cover with lid.
- Simmer 15 min. or until pasta is tender.
- Stir in sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, covered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.