• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1/2 cup butter, softened
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 teaspoon dried parsley
• 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to broil/grill setting and line broiler pan with aluminium foil.
- Place chicken on pan. In a small bowl combine the butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary and thyme and mix together.
- Evenly spread a dollop of mixture on each chicken breast.
- Broil in preheated oven, turning and frequently coating with remaining herb/butter mixture, for about 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.