- 375ml of yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. of honey
- ½ Tsp. vanilla extract
- 250ml sliced strawberries
- 250ml fresh blueberries
- 250ml fresh raspberries
- 4 Tsp. of low fat muesli
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract.
- Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy and smooth.
- Divide strawberries evenly among four dishes.
- Divide blueberries among 4 dishes and top each with 3 tablespoons of yogurt.
- Divide raspberries among 4 dishes and top each with remaining yogurt mixture.
- Garnish with a teaspoon of muesli.