• 1 skinless, boneless chicken breast
• 2 stalks celery, chopped
• 1/2 large red capsicum, diced
• 1/4 red onion, diced
• 1/2 (240g) can sweet corn, drained
• 2 tablespoons barbeque sauce
• 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Lightly oil grate. Grill chicken 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and slice into strips.
- In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, red capsicum, onion, and corn.
- In a small bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce and mayonnaise. Pour over the chicken and vegies. Stir, and chill until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving:
Total Fat: 2.2g
Total Carbs: 23.6g
Dietary Fibre: 2.9g