- 4 (170 g) salmon fillets (about 2.5 cm thick)
- Cooking spray
- 1 1/2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place fish on a baking sheet lightly coated with cooking spray; lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with dill, salt, and pepper.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- Serve with lemon wedges.