- 60mL Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce (from canned chipotle chillies)
- 2 limes
- 1 large mango, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (120 g each)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Mix Worcestershire, soy and adobo sauces with juice from 1 lime in a bowl.
- Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag and pour in marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Combine mango, avocado, cilantro, onion, salt and juice from remaining lime in a bowl, then refrigerate.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to a baking dish and cook until tender and no longer pink, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from oven, place each breast on a plate and top with 60g of salsa.
- Serve with 1 tortilla each.