- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1.5 L gourmet salad greens
- 500g chopped cooked chicken
- 250g matchstick-cut carrots
- 250g snow peas, trimmed and cut lengthwise into thin strips
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and honey in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
- Add salad greens, chicken, carrots, and snow peas; toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with almonds.