- 1 ½ C (150g Almond Meal)
- 3 Tb Coconut Oil (melted)
- 2 Tb Honey
- 50g good quality dark chocolate (chopped or grated)
1. Preheat oven to low temperature 130-150*C
2. Combine almond meal, oil and honey in a large mixing bowl. Add 1-2 teaspoons water to help dough hold together.
3. Add chocolate chunks and mix through.
4. Using your hands, gently shape dessert spoon sized amounts of mixture into rounds shapes and press onto baking tray. Alternatively, use a small ice-cream scoop.
5. Bake in low oven for about 20 minutes until browned.